Kay Hall is a small area that would be ideal for a meeting space or small group activities. It has large windows that create a light and airy space during the day.
The current (December 2021) COVID seated capacity is 49 people. Government and Diocesan requirements necessitate the following conditions:
- Someone at the event must be a registered COVID Marshal.
- You must have a list of those attending for possible notification. Kay Hall has a QR code for easy registration.
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 2 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $30 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
- Please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available. THIS IS NOT AN INTERACTIVE BOOKING CALENDAR.
- Contact Sue Crees: 0419 745 456 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Kay Hall rental details.
- Read the Conditions of Hire (above).