COLES HALL (opposite All Souls Church) is available to hire for regular use by groups, or special occasions such as children’s birthday parties. It is not available for events that may disturb our neighbours such as 18th or 21st birthdays or pre-wedding parties.
Our hall is a large open space (161m2 containing a badminton court), with a smaller open room (33m2) adjacent to the kitchen.
(See plan at bottom of page)
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 3 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $35 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
Kitchen facilities include:
- 2 stoves and ovens
- a microwave oven
- a large fridge with freezer
- 3 sinks and good bench space including servery
- cutlery, crockery and glasses
- approximately 70 chairs and 9 large trestles
- male and female toilets, disable toilet and child change table
- ramps available to enable disabled access through front door
- enclosed outdoor area – not covered but with a shady tree
COVID SAFE PLAN REQUIREMENTS (Current as of December 2021)
Coles Hall’s capacity is 120 people in the main hall and 24 in the smaller area near the kitchen. Government and Diocesan requirements necessitate the following conditions:
- Someone at the event must be a registered COVID Marshal. Information can be found at the following website https://marshal.clickontraining.com.au/.
- You will need to have a list of those attending for possible notification. Coles Hall has a QR code for easy registration.
- In addition to making sure the floors are swept clean (and washed if necessary) surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms must be wiped with anti-bacterial wipes. We have a weekly cleaner but we request each hirer to clean up after themselves.
- Cleaning equipment is stored in the Men’s Toilet ante-room. A vacuum cleaner is stored in the cupboard and bucket and mop stored behind the door.
- Each rubbish bin contains a roll of bin liners. Rubbish must be sorted and disposed of in the APPROPRIATE wheely bins at the side of the hall, and a new liner put in place.
- Please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available. THIS IS NOT AN INTERACTIVE BOOKING CALENDAR.
- Contact Sue Crees: 0419 745 456 or email@example.com to discuss Coles Hall rental details.
- Read the Conditions of Hire (above).
Current users of our hall include:
Adelaide Dance Project
Badminton (contact Cynthia Wynn 8362 1532)
Centre Stage Dance Academy
Church of Christ Youth Group