COLES HALL (opposite All Souls Church) is available to hire for regular use by groups, or special occasions such as children’s birthday parties. It is not available for events that may disturb our neighbours such as 18th or 21st birthdays or pre-wedding parties.
Our hall is a large open space (161m2 containing a badminton court), with a smaller open room (33m2) adjacent to the kitchen.
(See plan at bottom of page)
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 3 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $35 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
Kitchen facilities include:
- 2 stoves and ovens
- a microwave oven
- a large fridge with freezer
- 3 sinks and good bench space including servery
- cutlery, crockery and glasses
- approximately 70 chairs and 9 large trestles
- male and female toilets, disable toilet and child change table
- Badminton court and net available (provide your own racquets and shuttlecock)
- ramps available for disabled access through front door
- enclosed outdoor area – not covered but with a shady tree
- Please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available. THIS IS NOT AN INTERACTIVE BOOKING CALENDAR.
- Contact Sue Crees: 0419 745 456 or email@example.com to discuss Coles Hall rental details.
- Read the Conditions of Hire (above).
- Please place your cursor on a booking to reveal the full details of the booking.
Current users of our hall include:
Adelaide Dance Project
Centre Stage Dance Academy
Church of Christ Youth Group