COLES HALL (opposite All Souls Church) is available to hire for regular use by groups, or special occasions such as children’s birthday parties. It is not available for events that may disturb our neighbours, such as 18th or 21st birthdays or pre-wedding parties.
Our hall is a large open space (the size of a badminton court), with a smaller open room at the end.
- To begin your enquiry, please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available.
- Read the Conditions of Hire.
- Contact the Parish Treasurer, Sue Crees, on 0419 745 456 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Coles Hall rental enquiries.
Sorting Bee at Coles Hall 2:00 pm
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 3 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $35 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
Kitchen facilities include:
- 2 stoves and ovens
- a microwave oven
- a large fridge with freezer
- 2 sinks and plenty or bench space including servery
- cutlery, crockery and glasses
- approximately 70 chairs and 9 large trestles
- male and female toilets and child change table
- enclosed outdoor area – not covered but with a shady tree
Current users of our hall include:
Badminton (contact Cynthia Wynn 8362 1532)
Australian Traditional and Bush Dance Society
Centre Stage Dance Academy