COLES HALL (opposite All Souls Church) is available to hire for regular use by groups, or special occasions such as children’s birthday parties. It is not available for events that may disturb our neighbours, such as 18th or 21st birthdays or pre-wedding parties.
Our hall is a large open space (the size of a badminton court), with a smaller open room at the end.
Coles Hall’s capacity is 80 people in the main hall and 16 in the smaller area near the kitchen. Government and Diocesan requirements have made it necessary to also take the following precautions:
- Someone at the event must be a registered COVID Marshal. Information can be found at the following website https://marshal.clickontraining.com.au/.
- You will need to have a list of those attending for possible notification
- In addition to making sure the floors are swept clean, surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms must be wiped with anti-bacterial wipes. We have a weekly cleaner but we request each hirer to clean up after themselves.
- The bins all have bin liners provided and used liners should be tied, disposed of in the wheely bins at the side of the hall and a new liner put in place.
- To begin your enquiry, please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available.
- Read the Conditions of Hire.
- Contact the Parish Treasurer, Sue Crees, on 0419 745 456 or at email@example.com to discuss Coles Hall rental enquiries.
Patronal Festival of All Souls (Only Service for the day) 9:30 am
Patronal Festival of All Souls (Only Service for the day)
Nov 1 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
All Souls’ Parish celebrates its Patronal Festival of All Souls’ Day (Monday 2nd November) with a single service at 9.30am on Sunday 1st November for all parishioners to join in celebration and remembrance of loves … Continue reading Patronal Festival of All Souls (Only Service for the day)
CSDA 7:30 am
Ministry Development meeting 3:00 pm
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 3 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $35 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
Kitchen facilities include:
- 2 stoves and ovens
- a microwave oven
- a large fridge with freezer
- 2 sinks and plenty or bench space including servery
- cutlery, crockery and glasses
- approximately 70 chairs and 9 large trestles
- male and female toilets and child change table
- enclosed outdoor area – not covered but with a shady tree
Current users of our hall include:
Badminton (contact Cynthia Wynn 8362 1532)
Australian Traditional and Bush Dance Society
Centre Stage Dance Academy
Adelaide Dance Project