COLES HALL (opposite All Souls Church) is available to hire for regular use by groups, or special occasions such as children’s birthday parties. It is not available for events that may disturb our neighbours, such as 18th or 21st birthdays or pre-wedding parties.
Our hall is a large open space (the size of a badminton court), with a smaller open room at the end.
Coles Hall’s capacity is 80 people in the main hall and 16 in the smaller area near the kitchen. Government and Diocesan requirements necessitate the following conditions:
- Someone at the event must be a registered COVID Marshal. Information can be found at the following website https://marshal.clickontraining.com.au/.
- You will need to have a list of those attending for possible notification. Coles Hall has a QR code for easy registration.
- In addition to making sure the floors are swept clean, surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms must be wiped with anti-bacterial wipes. We have a weekly cleaner but we request each hirer to clean up after themselves.
- Each rubbish bin contains a roll of bin liners. Used liners should be tied and disposed of in the APPROPRIATE wheely bin at the side of the hall, and a new liner put in place.
- To begin your enquiry, please refer to the following calendar to see if the hall is available.
- Read the Conditions of Hire.
- Contact the Parish Treasurer, Sue Crees, on 0419 745 456 or at email@example.com to discuss Coles Hall rental enquiries.
Parish event – MAP meeting 3:00 pm
Parish event – MAP meeting
Jan 16 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
A further meeting with The Rev’d Don Owers, the Diocesan Ministry Development Officer, to develop a Mission Action Plan for the Parish. Everyone is welcome to contribute suggestions for the future of All Souls’ Parish. … Continue reading Parish event – MAP meeting
Badminton and Board Games 1:00 pm
Badminton and Board Games
Jan 30 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Come along to meet locals, visitors and anyone interested in learning and playing badminton. Bring along a favourite board game to play until it is your turn on the court. Contact Julia 7230 0579 to … Continue reading Badminton and Board Games
Conditions of hire:
Minimum hire: 3 hours preferred but negotiable
Cost per hour: $35 (includes GST) paid in advance
Bond: $100 fully refundable if hall is left clean and undamaged
Time requested to set up and clean up will be charged
Full conditions are available on request.
Kitchen facilities include:
- 2 stoves and ovens
- a microwave oven
- a large fridge with freezer
- 2 sinks and good bench space including servery
- cutlery, crockery and glasses
- approximately 70 chairs and 9 large trestles
- male and female toilets, disable toilet and child change table
- ramps available to enable disabled access through front door
- enclosed outdoor area – not covered but with a shady tree
Current users of our hall include:
Adelaide Dance Project
Badminton (contact Cynthia Wynn 8362 1532)
Centre Stage Dance Academy
Church of Christ Youth Group